In line with the NSW Government’s re-opening roadmap, all stores can re-open from Monday 11 October for eligible customers*.
- Cafes and casual dining (1 person per 4sqm capacity).
- Hairdressers, beauty, nail and massage salons (1 person per 4sqm capacity, for up to 5 clients).
- Gyms (1 person per 4sqm capacity, with class size of up to 20 people).
- All other stores (1 person per 4sqm capacity).
Critical retail remains open to all customers, including supermarkets, fresh food, banks, medical, health and food takeaway. All other retail stores will be available for Click and Collect or Home Delivery for ineligible customers.
*Visit the NSW Government website for more information on current rules and restrictions.
Your safety remains our priority. To ensure your health and wellbeing, hand sanitiser stations and social distancing signs are installed throughout the centre, regular cleaning occurs, focusing on frequently touched surfaces and high traffic areas and a registered COVID-safe plan is in place.
When you visit, please follow these simple guidelines to protect yourself and others:
- Check in using the Service NSW app.
- Keep a safe distance of 1.5 metres.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Wear a face mask (unless an exemption applies).
- Respect store capacity limits and queue where necessary.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Wallsend Village and the local community.
View a full list of centre case locations and alerts.